Get results quickly and efficiently.
Most people do not want to wait months or years to get better. They want to get treatment quickly, and move on with their lives.
Intensive therapy is for people who want to be in therapy, and want to get to the root of the problem sooner and have the time and the means to do it. You will attend therapy for several consecutive days, several hours per day. You will be Dr. Swartout’s only client for the days you have reserved.
My Treatment Approach:
My treatment approach focuses on healing, not just teaching coping skills. Most clients can achieve true healing in a couple of days to a couple of weeks, instead of an hour per week therapy. Intensive therapy can help reduce unwanted behaviors, beliefs, emotions, and urges such as: substance abuse, anxiety, sadness, anger and other troubling behaviors, beliefs, emotions, and urges.
My Intensive Therapy Model Features:
- Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy (DNMS)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Brainspotting (BSP)
What to Expect:
Following a telephone screening, if intensive therapy is right for you, you will be given an estimate of the number of days needed for your intensive therapy. During therapy, you will review your current issues and how your unresolved issues and/or traumas from the past, may be contributing to current unwanted behaviors, beliefs, emotions, and urges. Goals will be set and you will start working through problems, trauma, loss, and unmet attachment needs, in order to heal wounded parts of self and resolve any troubling issues. Coping skills will be developed and your internal resources will be identified and strengthened, to help you manage anticipated challenges and to stay on track toward your goals. You will also plan for any follow- up treatment that may be needed.
Unfortunately, most insurance companies do not cover intensive therapy. The cost to see me is $1350 per day. Payment options and discounts are available.
If you are considering intensive therapy:
Please contact me to start the conversation, and I will contact you to arrange a 30 minute free telephone screening/consultation to see if intensives are right for you.
After the screening (if it is agreed upon that intensives are right for you):
- You will obtain an estimate of number of treatment days needed
- Questions you may have will be answered.
- You may schedule your treatment sessions at this time
- You will be directed to online intake forms to fill out.
- To hold your time, there is a nonrefundable $100 registration fee (applied in full toward therapy sessions fee)
- Credit card authorization will be obtained. Payment will not be processed until time of service (except for registration fee), at which time you can pay by debit/credit card or cash.